Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bubba Ho-Tep

1. This movie was funny as hell. If you want a good laugh, buy this one, it has to fall in the top 10 "B" rated horror flicks of all time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I wonder if they really are making "Bubba Nosferatu" or if it was just a joke...
    They are, and it might actually get off the ground now with this new info. Bruce Campbell has passed on the film, and his replacement is...

Ron Perlman.

That, as the link says, is straight from Paul Giamatti's mouth. And he's playing Col. Parker! This could be one of the greatest things ever.

Here's another hint as to Perlman's involvment: This is the header for Bubbahotep.com. Note the Hellboy-type font.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bubba.JPG 
Views:	165 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	41773  
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. No Bruce, who cares?

4. Bruce passed? What, is he busy making Man with the Screaming Brain 2 or some other piece of shit?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. For those who might be interested in this fine piece of cinema, I've seen them at Big Lots for $3.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Bruce passed? What, is he busy making Man with the Screaming Brain 2 or some other piece of shit?
    making money hand over fist on burn notice I reckon

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    No Bruce, who cares?
    This. Ron Pearlman is many kinds of awesome, but... No.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 Oct 2008 at 06:47 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    No Bruce, who cares?
    true dat
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

9. I picked up the special edition of this with the Elvis jacket packaging, pretty badass.

10. I'll see it with Perlman. It won't be quite the same, but I can see myself enjoying it.