Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Musashi... the most expensive game ever!

1. Musashi... the most expensive game ever!

Take a back seat Metal Slug AES, get lost Darius PC Engine it's Brave Fencer Musahi that is the highest priced game on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1349567734

Of coarse no one bid on it

2. Brave Feces Musashi!!!

you are bidding on Bravencer musasi withthe fnal fantas 8 demo disc it isin mint conditiong and comes with original case and instuctions. it is a fun and entertaning game.it is made by squaresoft the company that mae the popular final fantasy series so you can coun on it. good luck bidding buyer wl pay 3.50 shipping and handling i accept moneyorders, cashiers checks,personal checks, and cash.

haha.....this 7 year old kid kicks ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. considering the fact that ebay charges you a listing fee according to how large your starting price is, that made me laugh pretty hard.

4. 3.50 for shipping? What a rip-off.

Mode7 once said... 3.50 for shipping? What a rip-off
    No it's not... it's priority mail shipping. Goes in that little cardboard box you make while standing in line, gets to where it's going in 2-3 days. That's how I send all my shiznit.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. It was a joke, you see.

...a damn funny one, too!

7. Invalid item. How much was it going for?

8. $99,999,999

Can't believe they took it down now... I wanted to save the page.

9. If that was still up, I would have created an account just to bid on that auction and have the seller get charged the auction fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. If it wasn't for the effort required, I was considering setting up a few fake accounts to get into a bidding war. First Ebay auction ever to close at a cool $1,000,000,000. I don't think that's too much for Brace Fencer Musashi...

Brave Fencer Musashi was great, especially that last run to the final boss. Killer sequence there. Easily worth $9,999,999.

James