Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: uh... been to IGN lately?

1. I'm surprised they got their artist or designer for the site to even agree to do it. It's hideous.

2. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    I'm surprised they got their artist or designer for the site to even agree to do it. It's hideous.

3. what's ironic is that IGN has more McCrap on their site than mcdonald's own site.. mcdonalds.com

4. Holy....

There's selling out, and then there's that mess.

5. That's the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    I'm surprised they got their artist or designer for the site to even agree to do it. It's hideous.
    This was a business decision. He'd have no choice. If he refused, there's thousands of out-of-work artists and web designers that'd be happy to take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    I'd like a supersize of death with a Coke.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Hahaha. I don't dislike IGN, but man, every week they change their entire homepage to match whatever product they're currently defacing themselves with, and each week it gets more hilarious.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Um wow... I just hope that next time I do go to McDonald's they don't have posters supporting IGN plastered all over there wall.

8. For the record, if McDonald's tossed enough money at me I'd do the same. It is funny, but I can't say I wouldn't nessecarily do the same depending on my situation.

9. Nothing says whore like McDonalds, is there?

10. Dolemite, glad you liked the Matthew Good quote. And if you liked it in quote form, you'll love it even more in "21st Century Living", where it sounds like it's being said with a drive-thru speaker.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan