Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: uh... been to IGN lately?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    This was a business decision. He'd have no choice. If he refused, there's thousands of out-of-work artists and web designers that'd be happy to take his place.
    I know; I've had to do my share of drivel like that myself (well, maybe not like that). I'd just conveniently omit that aberration from my resume, in his case, or blame the corporate figure-heads. That always works.

2. Funny stuff.
    pwned by Ivan

3. i want insider-only movies of dunham and mirabella chowing down on mcgriddles.

honestly, we do it too, but i don't think we've ever done it so invasively for something quite so evil as mcdonalds.

4. Good for them. Take the McCash and run. Funny they only do it on IGN.com and not the specific game pages -- gamers eat Mickey D's, too.

I prefer it to pop ups and interstitials, but IGN does every type of ads imaginable. It's not one versus the other, you get them all.

BTW, has anyone tried the McGriddle? I don't know anyone who has tried them, everyone I know thinks it sounds nasty.
    No gnus is good gnus.

5. I'll take a bet that despite that red madness that adorns their page that they are STILL losing money.

6. Ic an't wait until the Goerge Forman Grill is their sponcer. It'd be great to have his bald head holding one of those damn things atop every page.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

7. McWhatthefuckisgoingontheworldwillendwehaveseenthe apocalypse
    Piku = The Sheep Man

Check it: http://students.haverford.edu/east/e...cts/sheep.html
    I knew he was a commie, cause he didn't drink [duff] beer.

8. doesn't Bahn and Reno work for IGN? If so, why the hell haven't they commented on this yet?

oh, I'd rather eat at Hardees'!

9. I dont blame them..they do what they got to do to stay alive. The web is a hard place to survive.

I understand why they did, but it's GODDAMNED HILARIOUS!!!!

BWAHAHAHAAH!!!

AH!
    HA!

*whew*
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery