Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Anime.

1. Max Anime.

I know it's still in "testing" phase. just curious if anyone who's on staff with the new site could relay that info.

2. Greetings.

Since there are active (preview) pages up for the staff to view, I wasn't keen on giving a directory listing to anyone who connects. The easiest way to avoid this (to my knowledge, anyway) was to put up an index page. Sorry to give the impression of an immediate launch.

However, we are quite close. BBS configuration, reviewing/editing/approving pending articles, and a few tests are what remain to be done. Experience warns me not to speculate on release dates/times, as things always have a way of going awry at the least opportune time.

I'll post any futher updates here.

Best,

〜烏

3. yay. O_o

wait. i am ...oh, wait, I am not staff.

4. I am ... but I have no idea what's going on.

Apparently some bugs 'n stuff.
    bastard of the new world order.

5. Egad.

Had all but a complete system crash over the weekend, and ended up spending much of that time reinstalling system software and restoring backups. Oddly enough, this coincided with TNL's (and consequently MXA's) server crash. I've finished work on the RSS parser the site will use, all but completed (can't upload) the BBS style/configuration, and am 90% of the way through initial launch material. Sorry to keep you guys in the dark, but the lack of an operating system does present its own special breed of difficulties.

On the plus side, these delays have allowed content to start piling up.

〜烏

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter
    I am ... but I have no idea what's going on.

Apparently some bugs 'n stuff.
    "Bugs?! Where?! Where?!"
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. yah. launch the site, i wanna see!!!

8. I wanna see it too. Wish I had more to do with it though.

9. *nods gently*

*proceeds to collapse*

〜その眠い烏

10. The anticipation!