Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cannot Find Server

1. It was a pretty bad two days. I had to go to sites like the-magicbox and ESPN. I was so close to signing up on the box, but I had faith, that the best site would be back soon.

2. God, I was one day away from registering for GameFAQ's...:shudder:

3. Glad to see it's back up. The only other message board I post on is shadowbane.ubi.com and Bitching about an MMORPG is all fun for maybe 2 minutes out of my day.

I just slept alot instead.
    o_O

4. luckily, ffta came out, so i had plenty to do, but you know, certain games(morrowind, star wars, jet set future, disagea,and a few others) we kind of all go through together, so without the Sled dogs of tnl nipping at my heels, it wasnt as fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    I went to Gaming-Age, and quickly there after became ill and almost died from in-jokes.
    Bitch, dont steal my tiles.(better?)

Edit: why did neomega go down too? i figged it would be a suitable place to find out what went on, but it was down too. I couldnt have tnl or diet tnl
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

5. it was down because it shares the same host provider as tnl and maxanime.

The internet was an empty and hollow experience with TNL down...

On the plus side, I got Ikaruga on the Cube and I can actually get to stage 4 now!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. I couldn't access TNL for most of today...

8. Me 2

9. I checked it a little while ago, and it seemed that the DNS server wasn't running, ergo you couldn't look up TNL's hostname to its IP address therein not being able to get on.

10. I was wondering why I couldn't access the site for a good portion of the day, thanks for clearing that up, cka.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan