Thread: Y tu mam tambin

1. Y tu mam tambin

What a great film. has anyone else seen this?

for anyone who's wondering, Y tu mam tambin is a mexican film that is playing in theatres right now. its about 2 dudes who just graduated from high school and go on a road trip with a foxy 30 year old woman to a secluded beach. I don't want to say much else about the plot, but the film has something for everyone.

go see it!

2. This movie has something for everyone...
    Does the movie have like ninjas all freaking out and cutting peoples heads off and wailing on guitars and does it have like friggin pirates with lasers coming out of there eyes and shit if so then dude!

Seriously though, I've read its good, but would probably never come here. I'll have to wait for it on dvd, I guess. I was lucky to get to see Ghost World and Waking Life in a theatre that tried art films, even though those movies had been out for nearly a year.

3. Is Waking Life out on dvd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Waking Life is out on dvd May 7. Drive your boat car to the store when it comes out!

5. thankyou mr. green
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

6. There are no pirates in "mama", but they go on a boat a couple times...

yes, waking life will be out on DVD soon. I shall rejoice when I can be reunited with that beautiful film. if you want a DVD by the same director to drool over in the meantime, I recommend "tape", which was released a couple weeks ago.

7. Originally posted by Kinopio
    if you want a DVD by the same director to drool over in the meantime, I recommend "tape", which was released a couple weeks ago.
    sweet.