Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2030323334

Thread: Kill Bill Official Full Trailer-Gory Pics- 2 KickAss Bootleg Trailers - My Review !!

1. I've watched it twice now, I liked it a lot more the first time round. Nitpicks;

1. Uma Thurman can't pronounce Japanese for shit. Just saying domo after some dude has spent a month making her a sword is a bit off also.

2. Lucy Liu fucking reeks in all her scenes. Uma Thurman was convincing enough for me in fight scenes but Liu wasn't.

3. Slicing the top part of her head at the end was lame, really fucking lame. Even the old cliché of 'dash at each other, victor puts sword back in sheath, loser suddenly bleeds then falls to the floor' would have been better. That fight scene was too short anyway and Liu was shit.

4. I would have preferred it uncensored and a 4 hour long movie, in order. One of the DVD editions will probably sort that one out though.

5. Ripping eyes out? Please

6. The music was great throughout but at some points during the crazy 88 fight, I found it distracting.

Other than that, great movie. Great story and pretty much perfect execution. I don't know why but the scene with Elle Driver whistling is probably my favourite. I just love the way her tune then blends into the music. 9/10.

2. Well, I'm waaaaaay late to this party, but I finally saw the movie. I heard it was on it's last week, so I had to run out and see it. Had to drive 50 min into Philadelphia to find it too.

Anyway, it kicked ass. The action was brutal and fantastic, the anime was a wonderful surprise (I had no idea) with wonderful animation and a great visual style, the music was some of the best and most fitting I've ever heard in a movie, and Uma pulled off a samurai better than I would have ever expected.

Part 2 here I come.

3. Wow...

A 1/10 scale Hatori Hanzo Katana and an Okinawa T-Shirt!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.