Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright, which one of you bizznatches was it ??

1. Alright, which one of you bizznatches was it ??

I almost had SOUKYUGURENTAI OTOKUYO for $36, but some bitch sniped my auction in the last ten seconds.

I know it was one of you guys.
    Well, stand up !!
    Show your ugly face !!

- Kabuki

2. show yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. daufbiasdgvfbas gaSHF DAhfud shfih !!!!!!!!!

4. How much were you sniped by (as in, what was your total bid and how much did you lose by)? If it was by mere cents, I blame you.

And no, it wasn't me, though I'd love a copy, especially for that price.

5. It would have been me, had I remembered to check that auction. That guy had a lot of ton of rare imports up. I just missed sniping a cheap Policenauts.

Anyway, please stop whining. The only way to win anything at a decent price is to snipe. Bidding earlier only wastes your time and my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. damn it the same thign happened to me on Street Fighter Alpha and Street Fighter Collection for the Saturn
    one was beat by 50 cents and one by a buck

all because ihad to fuckign work and had to place my bid 2 hours before they ended
    damn work damn it to hell

by and by if nayone is selling either one of those games send me a PM

7. Originally posted by MechDeus
    How much were you sniped by (as in, what was your total bid and how much did you lose by)? If it was by mere cents, I blame you.
    I re-bid at the last second but came up short. It ended at like $46. I can't afford that much or more (who knows how high the winner's max bid was) right now...

- Kabuki

8. Originally posted by kabuki

I re-bid at the last second but came up short. It ended at like $46. I can't afford that much or more (who knows how high the winner's max bid was) right now...

- Kabuki
    So what exactly is making you angry? Someone was willing to pay more than you, so he won. It's not like you lost because of a technical hiccup or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. Originally posted by burgundy
    So what exactly is making you angry? Someone was willing to pay more than you, so he won. It's not like you lost because of a technical hiccup or something.
    You're telling me that if you were 11 seconds away from scoring that game for $36, complete, and with free shipping, and someone sniped you that you wouldn't be a little upset ??

Too many commas,
    - Kabuki

10. Who took the game?

Only the Shadow knows!!