Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4151535455

Thread: MegaMan Anniversary Pack

1. Damian: It's an incredibly shitty 20 minute cartoon episode from a series that's out on DVD for some ungodly reason.

The Cube controls shouldn't worry you at all, I know lots of people that never played a Mega Man game before and they don't even notice the button reversal after playing both versions.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    JohnPV does have a point, a lot of people seem to have "sand in their vagina's" over the Cube version for stupid reasons.

Damian79: The games load once when you select which one you want to play, it's about 10 seconds load per game on PS2, 5 seconds on Cube. The Cube layout is B jumps, A shoots, triggers cycle through weapons, Y is turbo shot. And no, the reversed controls aren't an issue unless you want them to be. The B button is lower on the controller and much smaller, game layout 101 dictates that B should be for precision jumping and A for shooting. The game plays better on Cube with reversed controls than it would on the Cube controller with non-reversed controls, nostalgia and habit aside. I've played back and forth with the Anniversary Collection and Network Transmission (non-reversed controls), and with a little objectivity it's clear that this is the best layout on the Cube's controller. Nintendo laid out the original Metroid this way on Metroid Prime.

It boils down to this: Do you want slightly more polished graphics, better load times when the games boot up, and a great documentary on Mega Man's history? Get the Cube version. Do you want remixed music in some of the games and a control layout more similar to the NES originals? Get the PS2 version. You can't lose either way, anyone that says otherwise is, as JMET would say, a fag

Actually I agree, you should at least own one of these...

And the fag comment was supposed to sound dumb, considering this whole thread has been shit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33
    Have you tried selecting "M" fromt the weapon menu that is activated by by pressing Z?

Fuck man thanks, I kept trying to cycle and I didn't realise I could even do this, doh.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gibbits
    Fuck man.../
    Is that one of the bosses in the game? Capcom really has run out of ideas...

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Is that one of the bosses in the game? Capcom really has run out of ideas...

Beware the phallic attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

6. Where can I go that tells me what unlocks what in the game?
    You can get all the songs in the GC game that you can in the PS2, right?

7. Gamefaqs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    The Cube controls shouldn't worry you at all, I know lots of people that never played a Mega Man game before and they don't even notice the button reversal after playing both versions.
    Anyone who hadn't played a MM game before 2004 should be taken out and shot. Even my mom has. The Cube button layout is totally incomprehensibly ridiculous and you can stop defending it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Anyone who hadn't played a MM game before 2004 should be taken out and shot. Even my mom has. The Cube button layout is totally incomprehensibly ridiculous and you can stop defending it now.
    lol!

LOL Guest
    burg is the voice of reason.