Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: First Battle Royale II bootleg online

1. First Battle Royale II bootleg online

http://www.br-2.com/pirate/

Pics of the file.

The torrent

http://www.fantasticsuperclub.com/ph...ghlight=royale

Yeah, awkward angle.. plus this-

“It's a little difficult to describe what's missing without spoilers, but I'll try:

-the opening minutes of the film, including the event that sends things into motion. Part of the introduction of Shiori, who, you don't need BRII spoilers to know, is an important character in the film.
    -the latter part of the students being taken to the place where they'll be briefed, the introduction of the teacher, his description of the mission objective.
    -part of a lengthy speech by Nanahara that provides some exposition.
    -part of another lengthy speech by Nanahara that provides more exposition.
    -the closing minutes of the film, which reveals the fate of some of the characters.

All in all, there's as much as 30 minutes missing from the film, including end credits (which may have run as much as 7 minutes, if the entire end theme song was used); there's about 1 hour and 45 minutes of footage in the files, and the film has been known to run 2 hours and 17 minutes. But the bulk of the movie is there, and the spoiler synopsis in the BRII Spoiler Forum can fill in some of the gaps.”

But… English subs!

Haven’t had a chance to finish it myself, so I can’t offer any opinions.

Oh, you have to register before you can download. No Yahoo/Hotmail accounts. Just do a search in the Films section for “royale” and you should find it. They have a ton of great torrents. If you do download make a post or something. Over half of their members are lurkers, so they may institute some requirements in the future if the trend continues. Best to contribute or at least say thanks.

2. I absolutely love you. It's butchered, sure, but beggars can't be choosers.

[edit] Most places have an auto-email system that responds within seconds. I still haven't gotten a registration email yet.

3. Grr...

I just tried to register, but since my email address is a TNL account, and the TNL mail server is down, I can't activate my account.

4. Glad to please.

Hrm. I used a Geocities email that forwarded to Yahoo and the auto-respond came pretty much right away. Maybe it’s just going slow or something..? Hope you've gotten it by now..

5. Nope, still nothing. Maybe it's my mail server, although email sent earlier today from my job made it there in a minute.

6. Tempting to be sure, but I think I'll wait for a better boot.

7. Feh. Can anyone PM me a torrent link?

Me too please.

9. I wanna jump on this PM bandwagon.

10. Me. Me. Me too.

Please?