Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Shinobi," show yourself!

1. Originally posted by TracerBullet
    Still sucks though - like that guy who was useing the name Spaceman Spiff awhile back. Even though I wasn't useing the name anymore - it still got under my skin - largely because I still use it at other boards and because I still consider it my* name :/

People shouldn't use simular names is all I'm saying.
    Indeed.

I'm usually referred to as "Shinobi" everywhere. 128 is something I added to standout on the net. Shinobi128 is my universal net name. I use it for anything and everything.

2. Originally posted by RedTerrier

and by AWESOME, he means totally sweet!

watch for boners....

*hides his*
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

3. watch out! Pirates!

... *pulls out red guitar and starts wailing super-hard so that the pirates start puking on each other, and then eat their own puke until they explode*

...... what are you looking at?

4. well then if where all fighting now...i challenge that FAKE sic....whats with my name at the end of his!! Its MINE I'll take you DOWN BIZNITCH!!
    *slaps with glove*
    I challenge you to a duel...
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

5. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Yeah, your the 128th Shinobi. Not all that impressive. I bet this guy, A.K.A. the Real Shinobi is way better. I mean your just trying to emulate him, and you're the 128th to do it. Hmmmm :: snickers :: good luck.
    no 127th. the 1st one is the original :P

6. Originally posted by Shinobi128

Originally posted by TracerBullet
    Still sucks though - like that guy who was useing the name Spaceman Spiff awhile back. Even though I wasn't useing the name anymore - it still got under my skin - largely because I still use it at other boards and because I still consider it my* name :/

People shouldn't use simular names is all I'm saying.

Indeed.

I'm usually referred to as "Shinobi" everywhere. 128 is something I added to standout on the net. Shinobi128 is my universal net name. I use it for anything and everything.

this would have a bit more value if your names were original. Granted, I can understand the "spaceman_spiff" bit, since it was done
    because you had that name(I even thought it was you until other people starting pointing out it wasn't), but you can't expect to be the only Shinobi fan on a site. And if someone else wants to use the name, or slightly modify it because you have it already, then let it go. If someone happens to be using rezo, I use copyrezo. it makes sense if you know where I got the name from. You can see a review by copyrezo on gamers.com . I overrated a bad game, and I don't care.