Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new shinobi screens

Johnny Guest

new shinobi screens

2. Good sense of style, but the poly count on everything seems pretty low. Due to large enviroments? I can only be left to wonder...

I wouldn't know it was a Shinobi game if you hadn't told me, but then the transition from 2D to 3D is a huge leap for a game like this.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Looks nice. I don't understand why he has that scarf on
    or whatever it is.

4. Legacy of Kain: Shinobi Reaver

5. Originally posted by Saint of Killers
    Legacy of Kain: Shinobi Reaver
    Hah! Its funny cause its true. With that grey skin, it could be Resident Shinobi too.... I like it and all, and I bet it will be fun... but Shinobi? Somehow, I dont think so.

Z-roe

[Edit]Actually looking at it, I guess that "grey skin" is really is head guard. Just really hard to see his face I suppose. Still looks bizaar, but strangely desireable and causing me to want to play it. Also, whats up with the highway in the background?
    A is for action

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    the scarf looks dumb. what is he? spawn?

7. For some reason, ninjas love to wear long red scarves. Hanzo from Samurai Spirits, Chipp from GGX (pre-fight animation), Strider Hiryu, Eiji from AOF2 and KOF'95.

I, for one, am very worried about what I see here. It looks TOO much like Legacy of Kain or some other kind of undead-guy versus the world. I will not accept an undead Shinobi...

Looks like some kind of Z-targeting feature is in the game.

8. If it weren't for the freeway in the background of the last shot I would've thought this was Tenchu 3 or something. Looks nothing like Shinobi.

zidane747 Guest
    Looks great. I'm excited about this game. The graphics are alright, but it's the gameplay that counts, and I hope it succeeds in that department.

10. Joe:"Hi, is this the bad guys residence?"

Bad guys:"Yeah, that it is."

Joe:"Great, great, can I talk to the head bad guy?"

Bad guys:"Yeah, give me one moment and I'll transfer you"

Head bad guy:"Yes, this is the head bad guy"

Joe:"Oh hi, this is Joe, you know, the ninja... Im, Im gonna be coming by later to kill you all."

Head bad guy:"Oh? Well thank you for calling, I'll be sure to have my minimally trained, half assed ninjas waiting for you. Odd though, that you would call. I mean, dont you need the stealth and such?"

Joe: "Yeah, you're right, and I feel a bit odd about doing this... but I was wondering if you could give me directions. I know this is a bit out of the ordinary, but you know... thy deliver my missions by way of paper wrapped around a messneger birds leg, and it was raining, and kinda hard to make out the address.. and well, Im sure you understand."

Head Bad guy:"Oh of course, I totally understand. happens to me all the time. So, will you be coming from the north or from the south?"

Joe:"Ok, lets see.. Im head west tword the hig.. and the a left.... and... Ok, I'll be heading south."

head bad guy:"Ok, I gotcha, your gonna want to take exit 32, then take a left and o under the overpass. You'll find yourself right on Ninja lane, and we are the third evil doers house on the right. We are the only ones with red lanters, you cant miss it."

Joe:" Oh thank you so much, I really appreciate this. I guess I'll be see you later then, but, heh, I dont think you'll see me."

Head bad guy:"Heh, oh of course, well I'll be waiting."

*click*
    A is for action