Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new shinobi screens

1. Z-Roe's story was funny

- Kabuki

2. Originally posted by ruhztee

From June EGM -
    "[b]...and take on many guys at once... no, not like that."
    YEAH, because that was so necessary to add in there.
    Not everyone who reads game mags wants to read shit jokes like this. Hahaha, so the last line of the preview can be taken in a wrong way. So friggin' rewrite the sentence then. No need to make homosexual jokes.
    Morons.

- Kabuki

3. No puzzles, no keys, no backtracking, no confusing level layouts.
    ALL.OUT.ACTION.

If the new Shinobi can stick to these rules, than it could be great.

- Kabuki

4. Z-roe,

do you write for Fox's Family Guy?

That was fackin' hilarious!

As for the actual game:

Yuck. This could be ANY ninja game. Worse, it looks like any number of ninja games that have already been done (Tenchu, Psychic Assassin, the excellent PCE ninja game (forgot title), etc).

This simply does not have the Shinobi flair.

5. Actually Shinobe looks pretty cool especially this pic
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

6. Thanks, Im glad yall enjoyed the litle story. I think the lock on feature is a special move. See how there is two guys inbetween Shinobi and the blue targeted guy? Those two, aswell as the targeted guy, wont be alive much longer. Notice also the screen where Shinobi is putting away his sword, and multiple bad guys are squirting blood. Yeah, i think thats the finishing sceen for that special. keep the faith alive people.

Here's hoping~
    Z-roe
    A is for action

7. Hey, those don't look too bad, actually. I'd like to see more.

Although, to me, they look like DC VGA screens, something we should have had in the first place considering said franchise....Oh well.

I'm interested, no doubt. Bring back Yuzo, too.
    ~Quinn
    Can't live without the classics...
    Original and Remixed Game Music

8. Its nice to see that Sega decided to rip off Strider HARDCORE! But other than the scarf, I think it looks pretty cool. The first pictures that came out (the really blurry ones that were on Magicbox, and in the new Gamepro) showed lots of differant things, like him jumping off walls and such. This does look very generic, Shinobi has always had that, its could be based a long time ago, or could be based now kind of feel, because one minute your in ancient buildings, next your fighting Science Experiments. And if thats supposed to be Fururistic Tokyo, well you could have fooled me. The older pictures looked more futuristic. I don't think Sega will screw this up really though, they tend to be a safe bet in these kind of things.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!