Thread: MEGA SALE - Games, DVD's, Controllers, Gamecube, Xbox, PS2, GBA, Mac OSX

1. Neo-Geo Pocket MEGA SALE - Games, DVD's, Controllers, Gamecube, Xbox, PS2, GBA, Mac OSX

Recently, I’ve come to the realization that I’ve got too many games and not nearly enough time to play them all, so this thread should help alleviate my problem.

I’m not really in the mood to do too much haggling, unless you plan on buying more than one thing. Everything here is in immaculate condition, complete with box and instructions, unless noted otherwise. All prices include shipping via 1st class mail, as I hate the potential delays and hassle that seem to go hand-in-hand with sending something via media mail or another “money saver” method of shipping. I’d rather pay an extra fifty cents or a dollar to get your package to you in less than a week than save a few bucks. I’ll only ship to buyers in the United States. Paypal is preferred, but I can accept a money order or certified check as well.

To avoid confusion, please do not send me any money until I say so.

My Ebay feedback for reference:
    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...serid=dupayosh

Ways to contact me:
    AIM: mamoscott
    Email: mamoscott (at) fastmail.fm
    Paypal to: mamoscott (at) fastmail.fm

Remember all prices include shipping:

Gamecube:
    • Big Air Freestyle - $15
    • Spider-Man - $12
    • Star Wars Rogue Leader - $12
    • Madden 2002 - $8
    • NFL Blitz 2003 (the last game in the series before Acclaim decided to try making it “realistic”) - $14
    • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - $16
    • All-Star Baseball 2003 - $8
    • Super Smash Bros. Melee (Import) - $15 (Note: the Japanese version contains an option to switch all the menus and stuff into English, making it basically the same as the domestic version that you can be here in the states. All you need is a modded Cube or FreeLoader to run it, and you should be good to go.)
    • Wave Race: Blue Storm (Import) - $11 (Mostly in Japanese, but it’s a racing game, so you don’t really need to know Japanese to play and enjoy this one.)
    • Biohazard/Remake (Import) $10 – (You’ll probably need a guide/translation to get through this one.)
    • 2 Nintendo Gamecube controllers (first party) - $14 each
    • 2 Nintendo Gamecube controllers (third party) - $10 each

Xbox:
    • Project Gotham Racing - $12
    • Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2002 Combo Disc - $15
    • Buffy the Vampire Slayer - $12 PENDING
    • Cel Damage - $12

PS2:
    • Grand Theft Auto 3 - $12 PENDING
    • Dynasty Warriors 2 - $12
    • World Soccer Winning Eleven 6 - $26
    • Ace Combat 04 - $13
    • Aggressive Inline - $13
    • Turok: Evolution - $11
    • Jak and Dexter - $13
    • Maximo - $12
    • 2 Sony Playstation 2 Chameleon Controllers - $10 each (these are surprisingly good controllers, and I prefer them to the Dual Shock 2 for many games. I’ve got a couple extras sitting around here though - http://gear.ign.com/articles/422/422736p1.html)

GBA:
    • F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (Complete with box and instruction) - $14
    • Golden Sun (Complete with box and instructions) - $14
    • Rayman Advance (Cartridge Only) - $10

DVDs:
    • The Unbearable Lightness of Being: Criterion Editon (#55) - $18 shipped
    • Robotech: Volumes 1-4 (Volumes 3 and 4 are brand new and still sealed) - $30
    • Rush Hour - $9

Computer Software:
    • Mac OSX Jaguar 10.2 (Discs only, though completely legit) - $35 PENDING

That’s it for now, but I may add more stuff depending on what pops up as I’m cleaning around here.

2. pm sent

3. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood
    pm sent
    I sent you a PM reply.