Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Big Lebowski- show the love!

1. The Big Lebowski- show the love!

C'mon- The Big Lebowski is one of the funniest movies EVER. The Dude is the ultimate hero. It was John Goodmans' best role.

I say: "best movie..ever"

2. The Dude = me in 15 years
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. "i'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars."
    "let me go to a money machine."

4. John Goodman didn't play the Dude!
    I love this movie, and must have seen it at least 20 times, and its still funny. I'm glad the Dude is out there, taking it easy for us sinners.

5. I might get this movie tomorrow. Will be getting Donnie Darko and Metropolis on dvd..dunno which movie should be the 3rd but I'm tempted to get The Big Lebowski.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Yeah, Great movie. Frikin weird too. All those dreams!!!!

ANd The Dude was great

7. Its by far the Cohen Bros. best film to date. And is one of the single funniest movies ever made. The Dude is my personal hero, and thats the truth. Jeff Bridges is just excellent in that movie, and lets not forget the great performances by John Goodman and Steve Bushemi. I love the fac that the Dude just wears a bothrob and sandles around town, just great! If you have yet to see this movie I recomend renting it or just buying it today, its simply a masterpeice. Also, if you like The Big Lebowski, and the Cohen Bros. rent Raising Arizona, this movie is hilarious as well.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Gonna rent this soon since it sounds like you guys like it.

Did you guys see O Brother Where Out Thou? I am borrowing it from someone and will watch it this weekend.

Korian

9. Originally posted by Korian
    Gonna rent this soon since it sounds like you guys like it.

Did you guys see O Brother Where Out Thou? I am borrowing it from someone and will watch it this weekend.

Korian
    I did, the movie was overhyped. Its an okay flick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. I reccomend any of the Coen brothers films, though I've never seen Miller's Crossing, and its been forever since I last seen Barton Fink. I seen The Man Who Wasn't There recently. The Coens usually pull a reversal from their last film, and this one is no exception. Instead of the mini-epic of O Brother, its just a noir about a barber, one that doesn't like to talk to people.