Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birdie and Chun Li

1. Birdie and Chun Li

Here is a pic I did last month for a contest. Yeah I'll post more recent stuff later when i get time to scan my stuff in. Sorry for the oldies guys and girls.

2. Again, for whatever reason your fingers still look a little odd to me but god damn does that pic look tasty. Excellent work.

3. That pic rockz! Freeze frame action. Always nice to see Chun's behind... . This won the contest, yes?

4. awesome awesome work. I hope you won that contest.

5. Beautiful work. Should win the contest or atleast be a serious threat.

Nice Hyori avatar too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Guh..
    That good!!
    Not worthy of criticising but do it anyway..not really crit anyway..

From the angle of Birdie and the floor,isn't the Chunster's position kind of..um,leaning?
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

7. I like it. The softer, painterly look works well in this case, and that's a tough perspective. Chun is leaning a bit, but she's mid-air, so who's to say what trajectories are involved in her jump. I also like how ordinary their environment, really giving that "street fight [sic]" feel to it.

*thumbs up*

8. Is there a prefix for incredible that makes it clear I am not just being nice, but have actually dropped my jaw about an inch! (In the real world, that is a lot!)

The painterly rendering really sells this for me! It is gorgeous in how much it looks like actual brush work. I wish my manual brush work looked that much like brush work.

BTW. if this isn't digital, than I am going to cry in my coffee.
    Only you can stop sig pollution.

9. Absolutely gorgeous.

10. niiice. ashame i didn't see this sooner! post more.