Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: favorite dragon warrior game EVER!

1. favorite dragon warrior game EVER!

what's your favorite dragon warrior game? mine would be 3 and 7. i like 3's class changin' system. actually i think it was the first rpg that i was introduced to with this kind of feature. i like 4 for it's story elements and usually when i hear people mention their fave DW game they say 4. i like 7 'cause it's just a great game. no, i haven' t beaten it yet, but i'm still enjoying my play through it. so what's your favorite game in the dragon quest/warrior series?

2. I've only played like 15 hours into DW7 before I quit playing it.

I'll get back into it one of these days

3. DW 6 and my favorite Final Fantasy is FFX, because of Auron...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

4. I've played a bit of DW and DW 2, most of DW 3, and a good portion of DW 7. My favorite would have to be Torneko: The Last Hope.
    Pretty much a dungeon hack developed by Chunsoft, creators of the Mysterious Dungeon series. Even though it's similar to Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon, which I played long before, it's still fun. I think I found it for $5 new, if anyone's looking. It gets pretty tough sometimes. The end-game features are probably longer than the game itself.
    I'm hoping to play DW 4 one of these days if it's ever re-released state-side. Maybe I should just track down a copy and a working NES.

(makes sure to chase down rama for such an evil thread)

5. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    I've only played like 15 hours into DW7 before I quit playing it.

I'll get back into it one of these days
    Same here. Damn Arc!

But my fav DW is still 4. I just love the chapter system. I'm still pissed about the remake getting canned here.

DW kicks FF in da nuts,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. my friend tells me dw4 is the best. game. everrrrr. curse enix for not continuing development of the port. rotty bastiches!
    -t

All in all, I really did enjoy DW7, despite it being far to long. All the little stories and town tales of the first disc are a joy to behold. But I though the second disn was kind of a chore. But I still loved the first 60 hours...

8. the only dragon warrior game i've played is dragon warrior 1 for the nes. it was pretty good back then, but to be honest, i wouldn't play it again today.

dragon warrior 7, like many of my other games, is still untouched.

9. heh, the first 60 hours. yeah, most of the dragon warrior series is a chore. you have to devote a good portion of your life to ever completing one of the games in the series. i think that's what the apeal is for allot of people. i know that's why it's so special to me. it makes the game seem allot more personal with the amount of time you put into playin' the game.

another question though. as well as your favorite game in the series, who is your favorite character or main character and what's your favorite class? my fave main character was the one from part 2, just 'cause he looked like some kinda funky ww2 pilot. my fave character would be taloon (torneko) from part 4. his part of the game was allot of fun. finding new armor and weapons to sell, not to mention getting the foxes outta fox town was all allot of fun. my favorite class is the fighter class 'cause of the critical damage that they deal out. not only are they good fighters but they're not as expensive as everyone else to keep up in your party.

10. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    DW 6 and my favorite Final Fantasy is FFX, because of Auron...

=9 mm....auron
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread