Thread: recurring "Cannot find server"

1. recurring "Cannot find server"

I know tnl was down for 2 days, but even after it came back i've been having these recurring (not all the time, but every now and then) 'cannot find server' messages when trying to get into the forums thru the main page i have bookmarked. Its not that big a deal because i usually just go to the actual site main page and access the forums through them and it takes a couple refresh tries, but it works. Are these just the temporary problems TNL is having during this move?
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

2. The DNS server keeps dying; I just had to restart it. I really have no freaking idea what's going on with the hosting company, but I'll randomly check the site to make sure it's working for the next few days.

3. There are some problems that have not been resolved from last week. I am so stressed right now that I'd even punch Kirby in the face if I thought it would help.

"Pins and needles,
    Needles and pins.
    The happy man is the man that grins."

What a shitty month this has been so far. Watch the power go out in my neighborhood before I have a chance to press the Submit Reply button. It wouldn't surprise me.

Shitty month.

4. heh sorry to hear that nick, i'll just say that you guys are doing a pretty good job handling this whole situation despite the recurring problems.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal