Thread: JoJo's bizarre adventure

1. JoJo's bizarre adventure

Many years have past since my first viewing of this magnificent show, fansubbed of course, and I still love it as much to this day. The first one that came out over here (finally) is the OVA that prequels the series that I saw and it really brings back warm fuzzy kick some ass feelings to my heart.

I Love Jutaro even more now. The series really is worth wacthing with no filler crap and top notch action from beginning to end which is one of the best last battles I've seen in an anime.

If you are intrigued check it out it's worth it. If you're not hooked off the first 3 eps I'll be surprised.

D

It finally came out? Shit, this was rumored for years... any links around for it?

My Kingdom for a Jojo's PS2 remake to have it not-suck.

3. So, the Prequel is released here? That's good news.

Personally, I liked the original 6-part series a lot more than the prequel, but some JoJo is better than no JoJo.

Do you know if the original series is being released here?

I must agree that Jotaro's battle with Dio in the last few episodes is some of the most dynamic action in anime history. Easily among anime's best fight scenes.

Still, the Darby episode is my favorite. The mindf*ck in that episode clinches the series for me.

4. Super Techno Arts is the company that's releasing Jojo's over here, and yes, they're doing both series, yay.

Nice to see this is starting to pop up in some places, it's been delayed for many months now. Can finally pick up my own copy...

5. Wow! I'll have to go and pick this up. Horay for dubbing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Yeah, I still have my HK dvds of these. Pretty good show it was, but I doubt I wont be getting US release any time soon.

7. I picked it up along with the box from Super Techno Arts' table at Otakon. Great series, though it's even better if you don't take it seriously.
    Captain Monkey rules all, though.