Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone played Doshin the Giant for GC?

1. I've been looking at this one for a while now, too. Nice to get some impressions on the Euro version, I'll have to pick it up at some point. Hopefully a sooner rather than later point, don't need it to go all scarce on me.

Animegirl, quit blinking at me. Quit... blink... Aaawww! So cute!

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Preferably the Euro rev, since that's the one I'm interested in. I've been on a bit of a Nintendo crusade lately, trying to get my hands on all of the games they've developed on the Cube, and I'm quite interested in this one, but know very little about it. The concept sounds very cool, but is the execution and gameplay good? I'm more interested by it's weirdness/quirkiness than I am put off by it, so that's not of concern, I just want to know if it's a good game, more or less, and how is the translation, as well? Thanks for any info
    I played the Japanese version in early 2002. I'd give it a 6/10 for the reasons already stated above... movement is too slow, gameplay becomes boring after a short while, etc...

What I did enjoy was lowering and elevating land just to see myself create lakes and mountains. That's about it.

3. so, about how may hour of play can be expected, since many say it's a one time play?