Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Capcom art book coming out!

1. New Capcom art book coming out!

I just found out that a new Capcom art book is available- its about freakin time! Anyways, its at VGD, if anyone doesnt know yet. I put my order in the miniute i found out about it.

2. it's been out for a while.....maybe 6 months at the most. thanks for the heads up though on where to purchase it. my friend has a copy and it's pretty amazing. it actually has mega man/rock man artwork in it, an' allot of stuff from the breath of fire series. it's beutiful.

3. Its been out THAT long?

*hits head repeatedly against the wall*

So much for me keeping informed...

4. Alright! I own the original Capcom Illustrations book- it's like my art bible. Can you give me a driect link to where I can buy this new one? I'm lazy.

BTW, what games does it cover?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Originally posted by Dolemite
    Alright! I own the original Capcom Illustrations book- it's like my art bible. Can you give me a driect link to where I can buy this new one? I'm lazy.

BTW, what games does it cover?

VGD says...
    "They are back! This is the ultimate Capcom illustrations book. It's been a while since we have seen a book for Capcom art. This is a 240 page illustration book covering a huge amount of the amazing art from Capcom. We simply can't put into words how unbelievable this art is. Art from Strider, Street Fighter, Rival Schools, Rockman, Breath of Fire, Cyberbots, Vampire Savior, Biohazard, and more. GET IT! NOW!"

buy it at

http://www.videogamedepot.com/shop/p...d=08I005099011

6. Yea, that's been out for a while now, I need to get it sometime (along with a bunch of other artbooks). There's quite a few on eBay right now. All for $20+ less than what VGD is selling it for.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

7. it goes from the last bit of work after the first book up to as far capcom vs snk pro.

8. Damn, you got me really exited and I already have it. Boo.

9. Originally posted by Zerodash

VGD says...
    "They are back! This is the ultimate Capcom illustrations book. It's been a while since we have seen a book for Capcom art. This is a 240 page illustration book covering a huge amount of the amazing art from Capcom. We simply can't put into words how unbelievable this art is. Art from Strider, Street Fighter, Rival Schools, Rockman, Breath of Fire, Cyberbots, Vampire Savior, Biohazard, and more. GET IT! NOW!"

buy it at

http://www.videogamedepot.com/shop/p...d=08I005099011
    Rival Schools and Vampire Savior art?!? DUDE, I am SO there!!!! Thanks much.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. How come art books have to be so expensive? T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.