Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1323252627

Thread: [PS2] Culdcept

1. I just think it's weird. Putting out those cards in 3-4 man game is just asking to have that property taken. You can only defend so many times in a row, especially if they put guys next to the OW/Kelpie, who can continually jump for free and rob you of items.

2. Quote Originally Posted by otherdane
    I just think it's weird. Putting out those cards in 3-4 man game is just asking to have that property taken. You can only defend so many times in a row, especially if they put guys next to the OW/Kelpie, who can continually jump for free and rob you of items.
    Yeah, well, if it helps explain any, at least two of them were pretty bad at the game, and used the OW/Kelpie thing since it helped them win the single player. If you need a point of reference, one of the guys I'd play with killed his creature by giving it a masamune...twice.

3. hahaha, i picked this game up today for like...19 bucks. i don't even own a ps2 yet. anyway, i was debating on this game and yu-gi-oh destiny board traveler 'cause i heard it was similar to culdecept and i like yu-gi-oh. this game was cheaper so it won out. anyway, i think it's really hilarious and fun. i'm hoping to get some of my friends into it. it looks like i'll only be able to play it at my friends house 'til i get a ps2, but in the mean time i guess i can look up some strategies or whatever. anyway, i'm really enjoying this game so far.

4. Dude, don't even put Yu-Gi-Oh in the same sentence as this game.

Culdcept shits on it from a great height.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Dude, don't even put Yu-Gi-Oh in the same sentence as this game.

Culdcept shits on it from a great height.
    yu-gi-oh culdecept. anyway, i don't think i'll be getting destiny board traveler any more now that i have this. everywhere i've read says it's like a watered down version of culdecept. it would be nice to have a handheld version, though.