Thread: Grandia 2 PS2 what am I missing?

Grandia 2 PS2 what am I missing?

So I have gotten thru the DC version of Grandia 2 and while not my favorite Rpg I liked it. Am I missing any exclusive PS2 Grandia cut scenes or added story tidbits by not playing this one?

Thanks

Korian

2. Nope. And from what I hear, it looks worse to boot.

3. publisher: so I heard grandia was released on the ps2
    developer: oh really? what extras did it get?
    publisher: um... from what I was able to find, there's nothing new in it, plus the graphics are worse..
    developer: huh? you got to be kidding!
    publisher: no, I'm serious, they didn't get extras, in fact, ps2 owners got the shaft this time!
    developer: well, I suppose those DC owners are lucky then. Anyhow, I'm adding so-and-so to game-x that's coming out for other systems, do you think I should wait for the sequel to put them in?
    publisher: No! we need an excuse for the game to actually be worth it's purchase. Put in extra levels, moves puzzles, etc etc...
    developer: what about the people who bought this game already? wouldn't they be upset that they're holding an inferior version of this game and have to buy it all over again?
    publisher: ah fuck'em! we could use the extra $50!

(my thoughts on how much game companies don't care about us after we bought their game, only to find out there's a "special edition" avalible...)
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

Thanks for the replies I swore though there was some exclusive new cut-scenes. Ah I'll just wait til Grandia Xtreme.

Korian