Thread: genius of robert patrick

1. genius of robert patrick

has anybody ever seen double dragon? I only just got it recently (thats right - i bought it - who couldnt with a front cover like that?) and im coming to realise the genius of robert patrick! my God he can deliver some supremely cheesy performances. Anybody else know of any of his earlier performances i could get a hold of?
    http://www.snesreviews.co.uk - The Online Gaming Community

Reviews, cheats, guides, forums - everything you could long for under one roof - all for only the snes!

2. Some movie, Terminator something-or-other.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Wow. I didnt know anyone but me ever recognized the genius, that is, Robert Patrick. I love this guy, I've had a schoolgirlish crush on him forever.
    Double Dragon was his absolutely most worstly badly good role, but TEE HEE~! you can see his ass at the beginning of T2.
    He was in the X-Files, but you probably know that. As far as other stuff, I have seen him but unfortunately I can't remember the titles. He's the best in T2 by far tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. He was excellent in the Sopranos.

5. Most recently he was in Charlies Angels 2. Teamed up with Demi Moore.

He also had a bit part in Die Hard 2, before Bruce Willis plugged him with few rounds.

Both Bruce Willis and Demi Moore killed him

6. He was in Spy Kids. Had a little part in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. The internet is good for looking things up.

Mr. Patrick has been a busy guy. Didn't know he was in From Dusk Til Dawn 2.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Mr. Patrick has been a busy guy. Didn't know he was in From Dusk Til Dawn 2.
    Neither does anyone else, since nobody watched it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww