Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fists Clench June 7th

1. Fists Clench June 7th

Sammy Entertainment locks a date for its two upcoming GBA titles...

Don't get too fixated on all the summer extravangazas this year, especially if you're looking for some new fighting games for your GBA. Sammy has set a date for its two upcoming titles - <b>Guilty Gear X Advance Edition</b> and <b>The King of Fighters EX: Neo Blood</b> to ship on June 7.

For screens and additional info, be sure to check out our hands-on reports.

<b>Related Links</b>

<a href="http://www.the-nextlevel.com/previews/handheld/ggx_advance">Guilty Gear X AE preview</a>
    <a href="http://www.the-nextlevel.com/previews/handheld/kof_neoblood">King of Fighters: Neo Blood preview</a>

2. Even if the new GBA KoF is janky, I still gotta have it on general principle...

And June 7th is nice and close too!

3. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Violence Fight is the best translated game of all time.
    -Kyo

4. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    Even if the new GBA KoF is janky, I still gotta have it on general principle...

And June 7th is nice and close too!
    Get your principles straight. KOF EX ain't worth a cent.

5. Originally posted by Freeter

But, but...

I have disposable income, and I still want to try it! *sniff*

6. Originally posted by Kidnemo

But, but...

I have disposable income, and I still want to try it! *sniff*
    Import Flame of Recca instead. KOF EX is an embarassment to the series and the GBA.

7. Originally posted by Freeter

I feel the same way, but without that 'EX' part.

8. I've yet to hear a single good thing about KoF EX (yes, from people who've played it and are KoF fans). GGX Advance I'll get just because I'm a GG fan (and it's got new modes! Yea!), but there's no way the moves'll flow as well as they do on the DC. Ah well.

I wonder if anyone'll bother creating a domestic version of the GBA's newest fighting game, Groove Adventure Rave. Kind of a mix between DBZ:Legends lifebar style (I love that thing) with some interesting concepts that differentiate it from typical 2D fighters.

9. Originally posted by MechDeus
    I've yet to hear a single good thing about KoF EX (yes, from people who've played it and are KoF fans).
    That's because it doesn't have any redeeming qualities. Total rush job.

I wonder if anyone'll bother creating a domestic version of the GBA's newest fighting game, Groove Adventure Rave. Kind of a mix between DBZ:Legends lifebar style (I love that thing) with some interesting concepts that differentiate it from typical 2D fighters.
    Doubt it. Konami's probably gonna leave that one in Japan.