Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radikal Bikers - PS1

Radikal Bikers - PS1

I finally got to play the Euro-PS version of Radikal Bikers and it's quite good. I haven't played the arcade game in a while but it seems like a great port. The graphics aren't as good as the arcade obviously but they're great for a PS1 game. And the control with the analog is great.

Too bad DacaZ isn't here anymore to see this thread.

2. Is that that arcade game where you can deliver pizzas on a bike or something similar? I always wanted to play that game but never saw it in the arcade.... Is it a euro only release?

Yeah that's it. It feels a lot like Smashing Drive. Even though the arcade game was released here, the PS version is Euro-only unfortunately.

4. LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!

What a GREAT game, I think it's better than Smashing Drive, because of it's high difficulty.

This game demands perfection at every turn, every level is as tough as Dusk & Wired.

Dude, you must tell me where you got it from.

Oh man.....

Please tell me the arcade sound track remains in tact.

I'm a pizza man.......

I don't have it myself. It was a fluke that I got to play it. I was at a friend of a friend's house and he was playing it. I was like "Holy Shit. Can I buy that off you?". He told me it was a burn so I didn't buy it. But it was cool to play and yes the soundtrack is intact.

6. Oh well, at least you got a chance to play it one last time.

I would KILL to play this game again, along with Surf Planet.

Well, if you're ever in Vancouver, the arcade on the UBC campus still has Surf Planet.

dummy Guest
    Radikal Bikers is a great arcade game. I wish Gaelco would port all their games to home consoles. Is Biomechanical Toy by Gaelco, or did they just publish it? I know it was made by Zeus, but I wondering if Zeus is a part of Gaelco. Biomechanical Toy rules.

I'm pretty sure Biomechanical Toy was developed by Gaelco. It's quite a good game. I'm not a fan of the artwork in it though. Very Amiga-cartoonish. I love the "serious" Amiga look though.

10. the PS version is Euro-only unfortunately
    Damn, there goes my only chance of getting to play it. Ah well, I'll have to keep my eye out for the Euro version, hopefully I can snagg it cheap and hopefully it'll run fine on an ntsc tv.