Thread: Metal Slug 4 AES: Who is preordering?

1. Metal Slug 4 AES: Who is preordering?

As the topic title states, who here plans to preorder Metal Slug 4 for the Neo Geo AES? Which version are you preordering, US or Japanese? Do you think it will live up to the rest?

I preordered the Japanese version back when NCS first started accepting them. Even though I have the Us MS3, I wanted the Japanese MS4. I hope it lives up to the rest in the series since it is costing me so much money, but I doubt it'll top 3.

2. Not me

Maybe if I had a AES system I might, I will just wait for a home port or if they don't (which I can't imagine they wouldn't) I will get a MVS version.

3. No AES here either, just MVS. After playing it for a while at SHGL I was very unimpressed. I've got MS1 and MS3, no need for a "remix"...

4. If I had an AES I would in a second. I was one click away from buying the MVS version Shawn had up on Ebay, but common sense got the better of me ($700, yikes!). I guess I'll wait a few years for the MVS to come down. If it comes down. They all come down sooner or later, right? Untill that time, I will most likely buy an import PS2 with the port. That'd be in the $375 rage I guess, which is still cheaper than the MVS game or the AES+AES game.

5. Too rich for my blood. I've decided to find those cheapo AES classics before getting a phantom converter for the newer titles. New AES titles are just way too expensive for me. I would love to play it though. Maybe a port done right....

6. About the price, I look at it this way, I can either spend $300 on 6 games that I may like, or $300 on one game that I'll love(In Ms4's case, hopefully). I too hope there is a port though, for those without an AES or way to play MVS.

As for the MVS price coming down from $700, I am quite sure it will.

7. i already placed my pre-order with ncsx, along with my pre-order for ikaruga. i want it on mvs, but i'm also really anxious to play it, so i couldn't wait for the mvs version to drop in price.

hopefully it'll be arriving at my place by the time finals end.

8. I'm definitely not getting mentally distraught over this home cart release like I did with MS3...

Didn't even own an AES... still don't...

If I can ever get enough money to get an mvs/aes and the cart I would but alas...

Well, I told myself that if flat-panel TV's ever come into the store (like management promised they would) and I sell one, I will get myself a nice mvs or aes.

I'll cross my fingers

10. I don't even have MS3 yet, and I still want it. Time to start auctioning off some baseball cards on eBay or something
    omg TNL epics!