Thread: PCBs for Sale: Batrider and Bakraid.

1. Puyo PCBs for Sale: Batrider and Bakraid.

These PCBs are in excellent working order and have been babied, I just need some extra funds right now. Money Orders ONLY please, serious inquiries only and no international buyers.

Batrider. Forget Bakraid, this is the REAL sequel to the amazing Battle Garegga, brilliant level design with top notch manic shooting. $150, no extras.

Battle Bakraid Not a real sequel IMHO to Garegga, more of a "followup," much more straight up manic with not as great level design but still very good. $175, comes with a nice mini marquee/button graph which has excellent art on it and lists the button commands, ect. E-mail me at Kosh_H@shmups.com

2. C'mon, guys. Last chance before I send 'em to ebay and milk 'em.

These are good prices.

Just bumping for fence sitters and newbies.

3. Why don't you advertise these over at the shmups.com forum?

4. lol I have, like a billion times.

5. $150 and $175 is a little steep for those boards. You'll probably have better luck at $120 each or so.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    $150 and $175 is a little steep for those boards. You'll probably have better luck at $120 each or so.
    I would have to agree. Both of these were sold in like no time at $120 for Beboplover.

Aside from that, I just noticed that you did post this over at shmups.com... I can never buy, so I have the tendency to never look.

7. Hmmm. I dunno, 175 for Bakraid seems OK to me especialy with marquee and all. But if anyone here wants them, I'll drop both both to $140. Serious inquirees only. I'll repost on the shmups board.