Thread: The Adventures Of Kotetsu

1. The Adventures Of Kotetsu

Anyone else watch this (currently) VHS-only release? I thought it was a fun show with some great character designs. Hmm...now that I think about it, I might have to go watch it again tonight...

Never heard of it? Here's a link: http://www.ex.org/4.3/16-anime_kotetsu.html

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Image stealing bastard!
    Bah on you!

(Gee... people sure are uptight about that image linking. It's funny, though. If you leave that message there, it'll cost him just as much as if he left image linking on. Heheh...)

3. Wow, that's hilarious...I almost just left that massive "Please don't direct-link my pictures" message there just for its humor value.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. You should have. What a greedy monkey that guy must be...
    ...but now that looks familiar... I think I saw a trailer of that on one of my old anime tapes...
    Who released that here?

5. ADV. It's cute, funny, and has tons of fanservice. It's nothing deep but, like I said, the character designs and art style are great and it's a lot of fun. There's no plans as of now for a DVD release, which is a shame.