Thread: Almost entire run of Gamer's Republic Magazine for sale/trade...

1. Almost entire run of Gamer's Republic Magazine for sale/trade...

I have almost the entire run, including issue #1. vol. 2, issue #3 is missing, as well as the last two, I believe. All the others are in there. They're in excellent condition as well. Issue #1 is slightly worn (I bought it at a half price book shop) but all the others were bought new and have been well kept. You can reply here or email me at melf00@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    so ummmm what are you looking to trade for them?

3. Anything on my GTZ list, old Game Fans (like anyone's going to give those up!), Genny, Turbo, or SNEs games, etc..

what've you got?

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    well lets see....from your list i have.

Ninja Gaiden (cart,sleeve mebbe book)
    River City Ransom (cart,sleeve)
    Duck Tails (cart,sleeve)
    Sega Rally 2 (mint complete)
    i may have Gargoyles Quest (game,holder,book)

Do you have the final issue, with the Castlevania cover? If so, I'd be interesting in picking that up from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

6. Originally posted by FighterX
    Do you have the final issue, with the Castlevania cover? If so, I'd be interesting in picking that up from you.
    nope, sorry. I'm missing that issue. This is what I've got:

vol. 1 # 1-12
    vol. 2 # 1, 3-9
    vol. 3 # 23-26, 28-30, 32

Schlong, what are you willing to part with? Are you willing to trade what you posted? I'm kind of partial to that River City Ransom...

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    i d like to keep rally 2 but the rest (still gotta try to find gargoyles quest) is yours if you want it.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    hey mate, were you still interested?