Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 515171819

Thread: Rainbow Six 3

1. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    Is Survival the one where you only get one life? -and when you die, you have to sit there and wait until the whole round is over?
    yep. nice thing about rs3 is that the rounds rarely last more than 5 minutes. usually much less than that. if you're playing with a good bunch of people, it's a great time.

if you really want respawns, you can play the shitty sharpshooter mode. think boring old regular deatchmatch.

of course, you can just wait for the new rainbow six 3 game, which is adding 2 new gametypes: a capture the flag variation and a mode where you're supposed to hold command points for as long as possible. i assume they're going to allow respawns, as the games will be over very quickly if they don't.

2. new map: train depot

should be available tonight.

It was available last night. =p

4. ooo. i was busy regulating in the parkade. didn't even notice the new download.

too many live games. rs3, pandora tomorrow, rallisport challenge 2.. i don't know what to play anymore.)

5. downloaded it today. probably try it out this weekend it i'm not playing too much pandora tomorrow.