Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 515171819

Thread: Nippon Ichi's Phantom Brave

1. I started playing this yesterday, and while I am enjoying it, it's not sucking me in the way Disgaea did.

I was just wondering, when is a good time to started using the Fusionist? I'm about 5 hours in and I can barely grasp the concept of what the Fusionist does. Any tips would be great.

2. ...

I started fusing junk right away. Leave stuff lying around the island while you level build (they will go up in level while you are away) and then fuse them to build weapon stats and techniques.

Overall, this game didn't do it for me like Disgaea either. I'd rank them Disg > La Pucelle > PB.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    I started fusing junk right away. Leave stuff lying around the island while you level build (they will go up in level while you are away) and then fuse them to build weapon stats and techniques.

Overall, this game didn't do it for me like Disgaea either. I'd rank them Disg > La Pucelle > PB.

ssb
    Thank for the tip. I could see my enjoyment of this game peaking after arbout 20 hours. That bites because I played Disgaea for over 100.

4. Just a heads up to people who have PB and not the official strategy guide. I found a stash of the excellent official PB guide for 9.99 new at Gamestop tonight. Yippee!