Thread: Arcade marquee and extras collecting

1. Arcade marquee and extras collecting

I've been meaning to buy the MS3 extras MDGAMESALES always puts up on eBay for a while now and finally did it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...098380538#BID1

This is as close to MS3 as I'll get for a while...

Actually, I figure collecting marquees and extras would be cool... I am sorta stealing some one's idea.. but I once saw some pictures of this guy's massive game collection.. And he had a bunch of Neo Geo marques on his wall and it looked great...

Just a little something to do on the side, I figure...

2. I have a Zaxxon Arcade header in my room somewhere.........
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. Hey Metal Slug, im not trying ta be an idiot but with the amount of crazy stuff you buy, you could have bought a Neo Geo.

You seriously are depriving yourself!

Anyway, I finally bit my lip and bought the !Arcade! Phantom-1. I just got it today, but I still havent gotten my Metal Slug 1 yet!

Ill tell you how it is soon.....
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

4. Originally posted by supermario
    Hey Metal Slug, im not trying ta be an idiot but with the amount of crazy stuff you buy, you could have bought a Neo Geo.

You seriously are depriving yourself!

Anyway, I finally bit my lip and bought the !Arcade! Phantom-1. I just got it today, but I still havent gotten my Metal Slug 1 yet!

Ill tell you how it is soon.....
    Glad to see you got that converter!

Nah, I really don't spend all that much lately... I just happened to come into some money because of the GC...

And I fear that I really can't/shouldn't get a new system... not until I'm done with college, at least... Depriving myself? Maybe... But there is SO much other crap I should buy first... I really should wrap up some other system collections (DC, Saturn, NGPC) before I invest in something as resource-consuming as a Neo Geo...

5. Whatever you think is right!

My metal slug MVS cant come quicker! I cant wait for arcade perfection!
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

6. Enjoy...!

7. AAAH! Mario's got a polka-dot shirt! NOOO!!

8. I've always loved the original Mario art from Donkey Kong. Very different than his current look. Not nearly as cuddly, but cuddly none the less.

I'm a moderate collector of extras. I'll pay the extra $20 (or more) for a complete MVS game with all the goodies given the choice.

9. Originally posted by supermario
    Where'd you buy it and for how much? I'm fixing to get one of those.