Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Never thought I'd see this...

1. Never thought I'd see this...

Got the new PSM in the mail today and was taken aback by the fold-out ad in front of the cover and on the back cover of the mag. As for the mag itself, it has a nice piece on Jak II, complete with a funny typo.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. ...a fold-out N-Gage ad?

3. Xbox 360 I

They've been doing those ad over the cover shanagans awhile now. PC Gamer just started doing it to. Luckily both these mags can be trashed after a week.

I think he means it's weird to see a PS only magazine advertise another company's game system. Although I guess the N-Gage is more phone than anything.

Does this thread really belong in Gaming Discussion?

.oO(or anywhere, for that matter?)
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Mzo, you hit the nail on the head with your first sentence. As for it needing a whole thread...eh, maybe not, but I couldn't think of a thread where it would really fit, so I opted to make one.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Isn't the cover to that PSM the LOTR ROTK game?

7. Yes, it is.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. I also got the new psm in the mail, but the fake cover was of Sphynx: And the cursed mummy.

It must cost them fortune to get this kind of ad.

I'm sure they'll make that money back quickly enough. It's not gambling when you're betting on a sure thing, like the incredible N-Gage hardware and it's winning software library.

*cough*
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. It's all about money anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."