Page 1 of 49 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

1. Megaman Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

i don't really have any decent news to start this thread off with, but you can bet that i will once anything happens.

anyways, in the mean time, i do have this bad new box art for you guys...

why they're not using Shinkawa's art is way the fuck beyond me. what the hell were they thinking?

2. Meh. The box are could have been much better. When does it comes out? Even if I am not all that excited about it, DJ is, so I will be getting it day one.

3. I kind of like the box... it would have been nicer if the characters and background were drawn instead, I like the art style used in the Metal Gear series

4. Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    When does it comes out?
    11/19/2003

5. I'm gonna be all over this, make no mistake.

And yea, the cover art is kinda meh.

6. Those screenshots look quite a bit below the quality I was hoping for out of this release. I want some real-time shadowing and whatnot. Splinter Cell upped the ante in the graphics here, and Konami should try to deliver.

Ah well, I'm still stoked...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I want some real-time shadowing and whatnot. Splinter Cell upped the ante in the graphics here, and Konami should try to deliver.
    you mean Silicon Knights. i would like the game to look better myself, but being that it's running on a suped up MGS2 engine, im hoping that by the time the game is done, it looks atleast as good as the pictures that were released when the game was first unveiled. those pictures can be found at official site for the game under the GameCube link.
    if you checked out the game at E3, you'd know that it's clearly coming along though, i don't see why the graphics won't be that good by the time the game goes gold.

8. Are they rerecording all the dialogue or will they recycle some of the old stuff?
    pwned by Ivan

9. new dialogue. i know that at the very least they have all the important people from MGS working on the game. there's an interview with David Hayter about the game somewhere, i'll see if i can find it.