Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer 7

1. Heh well the fact remains that at least for the moment ,Killer 7 is STILL Exclusive to Gamecube in the USA (only for PS2 IN JAPAN HAH!)

2. What, did the PS2 rape you or something?

3. Quote Originally Posted by dhowerter
    Heh well the fact remains that at least for the moment ,Killer 7 is STILL Exclusive to Gamecube in the USA (only for PS2 IN JAPAN HAH!)

Because less options is a good thing!

4. Quote Originally Posted by dhowerter
    Heh well the fact remains that at least for the moment ,Killer 7 is STILL Exclusive to Gamecube in the USA (only for PS2 IN JAPAN HAH!)
    You think they won't localize the PS2 version? That's stupid.

And who cares of a game like this goes multiplatform. It wasn't gonna sell systems, so as far as I'm concerned the more people who get to play it the better.

I really hate my fellow cube owners sometimes. It's like they reallydo conciously avoid multiplatform titles, and only get excited about exclusives.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Something tells me that this game wouldve stayed GC exclusive if management was happy with the sales they were getting on it.
    If you're still talking about RE Outbreak, it was announced for PS2 ages ago because it's online and no sane company would release an online Cube title.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Heh. Go Capcom. The GameCube, in my ever so humble opinion, has gone from gold to garbage. Capcom should kick it to the curb.
    Because all the good GameCube games have suddenly ceased to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by dhowerter
    Either that or it just won't show up here at all, genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dhowerter
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. I wouldn't blame the waining sales of RE on the cube. The series has been in decline since RE2, sales wise.

It's stale and needs to be reworked. 4 will probably do this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    You think they won't localize the PS2 version? That's stupid.

And who cares of a game like this goes multiplatform. It wasn't gonna sell systems, so as far as I'm concerned the more people who get to play it the better.

I really hate my fellow cube owners sometimes. It's like they reallydo conciously avoid multiplatform titles, and only get excited about exclusives.
    I personally think more titles should be multiplatform as long as the developers put 100% of their effort into all versions. With the ones that are multiplatform I usually buy the GC version just to support the console, unless it's the worst of the three, which it usually isn't. GC needs all the help it can get. I don't have an XBox so that's not an option yet.

9. I usually buy the Xbox version so I don't have to buy a memory card.

And they never put 100% effort in to each version. They usually have a smaller team doing the ports and one is always worse than the other. Multiplatform doesn't help the Cube. People buy Nintendo games because they can get Nintendo-exclusive games on the system. PS2 has the largest selection, so if people wanted to have a bunch of multiplatform games they'd take the console with the most of them anyway (PS2)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Talk about falling off the radar.

I figured to be knee-deep in the import by now.

I have a bad feeling about this one.