Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer 7

1. Anyone ever see the movie "Identity"?

I see some similarities here.

2. Originally posted by Korly
    Anyone ever see the movie "Identity"?

Whenever I see this game it reminds me of Tokyo Drifter

3. Originally posted by Korly
    Anyone ever see the movie "Identity"?

Dear god, dont even mention that movie. Some people might get the wrong idea and go out and watch it.
    A is for action

4. how about the big lebowski? its got a cripple in it.

5. Originally posted by icarusfall
    Uh... Riiiiiight. That story makes LOADS of sense.
    now hold on,the main character was KILLED 4 years ago by one of his personas, yet you play him..wow, this could be cool, but the current info is messing with my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    It is cell shading, just a different style. Hulk uses a similar tecnique.
    Technically, it's not.

7. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    All I have to say is:

please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck...

*-neo
    That about sums it up. I've got some high hopes for this game...

8. Ugh, dear God. I may just buy the game to figure out how the goofy ass plot is supposed to work, cause right now it's not making any sense.

9. From GameSpot:
    Capcom has released some new information about the main character in Killer 7, its highly stylized upcoming GameCube game. As previously reported, players will take on the role of Harman Smith, an assassin with seven different personalities, which he can use to perform certain types of actions. However, the storyline will revolve around people who have the "heaven's smile"--a sort of crazed look. These people suddenly become violent and start to form armies that overthrow governments. They're also responsible for the death of Harman's wife, Suzy.

10. Originally posted by Chojin
    I agree. Cel-shading always comes off so much better when used for style purposes as opposed to making "3D cartoons".
    Zelda looked like a 3D cartoon and it had tons of style... unless you mean like Road Rage... in which case you're totally right... now that I think of it you probably were.

This game sounds cool but some of those screenshots are unflattering. It's only 30% done though and I can overlook graphical hiccups if the game itself is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."