Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mugen

1. Mugen

Mugen... Who does it and where do you get you chars from? Discuss

2. wtf is a mugen.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    wtf is a mugen.
    Did you look at the video?

4. i'm pretty sure at some point it went to non-windows OS and the older version are hard to get to work on XP... i read somewhere there is a new version that works on XP but the scene is pretty dead compared to the old days.

this is coming from the last time i looked into it... maybe there has been a resurgence.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Way back in he day I worked on a pretty kick ass MUGEN game myself...but I lost it when I wiped my computer. It's great to mess around with but it can grow old pretty quickly.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

6. I want to build a new pc and turn my old one into emu pc loaded with tons of shit including Mugen and put it into a arcade cabinet. So I'm looking for where i can find more mugen stuff. I've heard they have this "new" one out (and when i say new it could be couple years old) that is called everything vs. everything and put that one on my pc

7. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji
    Did you look at the video?
    I saw a combo video.

8. Look closer.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

9. One chance that's all I'm gonna give it.

10. It's a combo video but the thing is to look at the characters. Look at this one

or this Dragonclaw vs Thor
    Last edited by Daitokuji; 19 Mar 2006 at 08:39 PM.