Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

1. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Never had problems with RE control scheme, and been a huge fan of the series. RE4 looks marvelous, and I cant wait to see more of it.
    Same here.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I caught the trailer a few days ago. It looks like Fatal Frame had a little influence in the new enemies. I'm not sure, but they sure seem ghostlike. Maybe Leon has some sort of sixth sense he has to trigger to see them. I know Silent Hill did it first, but I love the inclusion of the flashlight. They always make a game seem a little creepier.

God, I'd love the option to play through these RE games as Dante from DMC and totally kick zombie ass.

4. No one ever bitches about Asteroids' controls, and that was pretty mcuh where the scheme originated. Can't we call them "asteroids controls" and not "tank controls"?

I don't really get the problem. It's not a fast action game. The control scheme is part of the gameplay. I don't want them to change it.

This game looks like a mix of the best aspects of REmake, Code Veronica and the whole stalker thing from RE3. It should be excellent. Definately on the "to-get" list.

Yeah, the flashlight's a real nice touch.

From that video, it looks like there ARE going to be some changes made to the gameplay, even if it's just a more dynamic camera. Can't put my finger on it, but something was definitely different.
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Yeah, the flashlight's a real nice touch.

From that video, it looks like there ARE going to be some changes made to the gameplay, even if it's just a more dynamic camera. Can't put my finger on it, but something was definitely different.

Perhaps it was the Silent Hill esque flashlight, nice touch he's holding it like a cop would.

I just said the flashlight was a nice touch. You even quoted me on it.

The difference I see is in the way Leon and the camera interact.
    My Backloggery

Damn i didnt see that part, wow i thinkki need to get my eyes checked. =(

9. I used to be a big fan of the Resident Evil series back in the day, but I don't really care much about the series now. While RE0 reminded what got me into the series in the first place, it also reminded me why I stopped following it too (it's too tedious with all the backtracking, but even moreso in RE0 due to the lack of item boxes). I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, which is why the series has been doing poorly (any true Resident Evil fan would've gotten a GameCube after Mikami's announcement).

Still, I'm uploading this group of the STARS team to show my former appreciation of the series. PlayStation emulation rocks (now if only they can code a decent Saturn emulator)!

10. I dunno, it looks cool, but it seems that they're getting away from the Umbrella aspect and leaning more towards the supernatural. Good be a good thing or bad, just not sure. I'll still get it of course.

SC