Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen Digest: Xbox 360 Sales Hit a Wall, Wii Market Could Dry Up

1. News Screen Digest: Xbox 360 Sales Hit a Wall, Wii Market Could Dry Up

Researchers at Screen Digest have taken a look into the crystal ball to survey the console landscape. Xbox 360 is ahead, but in Europe the firm said that sales look like they've hit a wall. The Wii market also could "dry up" and many game companies still believe the PS3 may win the race. More within...

More...
    (Link to GameDaily.com)

Thanks, Brick. Anyone paying attention all along knows that the PS3 is going to win in the end.

3. This just in, anything can happen, unless it doesn't. I'm an analyst!

4. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    This just in, anything can happen, unless it doesn't. I'm an analyst!
    So true. Anyone can win, holy shit news@11.

5. Damned analysts, quit delaying the inevitable mass selling of Sony stock and Sony's subsequent demise!

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    Damned analysts, quit delaying the inevitable mass selling of Sony stock and Sony's subsequent demise!
    yes and instead lets buy nintendo stock cause the wii is the greatest system this gen, or even better microsoft stock, they know the only way to sell systems is to have repeat buyers, quality be damned!
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    yes and instead lets buy nintendo stock cause the wii is the greatest system this gen, or even better microsoft stock, they know the only way to sell systems is to have repeat buyers, quality be damned!
    Oh I'm not trying to play favorites. It just seems like analysts are the only folks keeping Sony afloat right now. Not one damn thing is going Sony's way yet analysts still come out and say that PS3 will end up on top. Gotta be the only thing keeping stock holders from jumping ship.

8. Don't you get it? The PS2 was the undisputed king of the heap, as was PS1. Therefore PS3 will obviously do it again, no matter how few Sony sells. The 360's lead and Wii's popularity are obviously flukes because neither are made by Sony.

Duh!

James

9. Analysts were similarly bullish about Sony's PSP, but they at least wised up within a few months after the DS Lite released and destroyed everything in its path.

10. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Don't you get it? The PS2 was the undisputed king of the heap, as was PS1. Therefore PS3 will obviously do it again, no matter how few Sony sells. The 360's lead and Wii's popularity are obviously flukes because neither are made by Sony.
    I love your insight on the european market.