Page 1 of 33 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakdown

1. Breakdown

here's 2 new pics of that first person beat em up that Namco was working on. seems like it might have become an FPS now though.

anyways, should be at E3.

2. I'm gonna take this chance to show a little respect to Lucas, because in all seriousness he seems to be suplying a lot of great threads with good info and quality shots...

On topic now... yup, looks like a FPS now... to bad, the dea of the FP beat em up was really neat...

3. I forgot about this game. It still looks very nice but it's hard tot ell if this game has become a full on FPS from those two screens. Theres no HUD or anything, they could be from a cut-scene(2nd pic seems to sugest this moreso).

4. here are the old pics from TGS last year for those of you who haven't seen them.

5. judging from the new shots, it still looks good, though i must admit to being more interested in a first person beat-em-up.

6. I'm hoping it may be along the lines of that Neo-Geo game The Super Spy- where you beat up enemies in first person and use guns.

7. Originally posted by Box Drink
    I'm gonna take this chance to show a little respect to Lucas, because in all seriousness he seems to be suplying a lot of great threads with good info and quality shots...
    Seriously. Keep up the good work, Lucas. Though it kind of sucks if you like to put up threads, you get all the best ones!

Cool looking game.
    pwned by Ivan

8. Yay, I thought this would surely canceled by now. Anyway, I gotta agree with the general concensus, the original idea was quite a bit more appealing to me, but oh well, still looks good.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

9. Originally posted by Green
    Seriously. Keep up the good work, Lucas. Though it kind of sucks if you like to put up threads, you get all the best ones!
    nothing we really cant find on any other sites tho.....

It looks awesome. It's about time we see more Japanese-made first-person games.