Thread: For Sale--new stuff added already.

1. For Sale--new stuff added already.

I'll except check or moneyorder, but check must clear before I send shipment (unless we've done business before). Buyer payes 5.00 for shipping. If you want both or feel you have a reasonable offer, by all means, PM me.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance w/ strategy guide--game has two hour and 13 minutes of play time. Everything minty-mint. The guide is Official Nintendo book.--40.00

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic (Xbox)-I played this game for about thirteen hours and never had it crash on me once. Everything is complete and in works perfectly--40.00

I hate to do this but I’m getting married and I need the cash. All prices are negotiable, especially if you’re interested in more then one item. I do not know the shipping charges because one board differs from another. I’m just a silly groom-to-be who over spent this past summer and is attempting to relieve some of the guilt.

Batrider—115.00—board works perfectly. Unfortunately I don’t have any artwork just the paperwork for the dip-switch settings.--SOLD

Battle Bakraid—120.00—board works perfectly. Unfortunately I don’t have any artwork just the paperwork for the dip-switch settings.--SOLD

Pro Gear No Arashi—275.00—comes with both the A+B board. This is the Japanese version and I do not have any artwork or the paper work. Purchaser will receive a new battery for the game.--SOLD

Aliens vs. Predator—160.00—comes with both the A+B board. This is the American version. I do not have any artwork or the paper work. Purchaser will receive a new battery for the game.

Dangun Feveron—125.00—board works perfectly. Unfortunately I don’t have any artwork just the paperwork for the dip-switch settings.--SOLD

2. PM'd.