Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Name from the Past

1. A Name from the Past

I was looking through strategy guides at one of our stores to take to a different store, and the DragonBall Z legacy of Goku 2 guide caught my eye because it had a DVD with it.
    I was looking at the back, and whose name did I see?
    ECM!
    Has he been at Prima for a while now or what?

2. i think he's done just a few guides for them.

MVS would know better though, since from what i remember, ECM was gonna hook him up with some kind of work.

3. He did the Shinobi and Tao Feng guides. Probably some others, but those are the only two I know of.

Rygar.

I got no beef with ECM, but I thought we were done with this.

Remember my "Bring back ECM" poll when we saw he was posting at GameFAQS?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Too bad some of the games he's doing guides for are crap

6. it wouldn't be so bad if you knew how much he was getting paid for each guide.

7. well I hope he's happy with that.

Now what is it with people who don't like ECM on these boards? (aside from bitching about his "HARDCOREness" if that's even a word)
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. He had me convinced Stretch Panic was going to be a good game.
    Need I say more?

9. it has to do with the whole GameGO! fiasco. we seriously don't need to get into that one again though.

infact, i'll go into Lhadatt mode and lock the thread when i see the first sign of it going down.

damn, that's really lame, i can't believe i just said that. but seriously though, those GameGO! fight threads are pretty retarded.

10. he screwed me out of $12....that bastard!!!! lol. buncha babies on this board.