Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    i'm pissed at Sprint. When i bought the phone they said once i had the service a year i'd get $100 off a new phone, or if i waited 2 years i'd get $200 off a new phone. So it's been like a year and a half, i want my $100 off, and they tell me they don't do that any more. But shouldn't they have to? It was an agreement when i bought my phone that i could get those rebates. They wouldn't give me any money off a new phone at all, even though i am not under cpntract. The phone i wanted would cost me $130, when any new users could buy the phone for $50. Too bad my plan is too good to quit now. My plan is $30 but nowdays similiar plans go for $40-$45
    Yeah, Sprint's plans got REALLY pricey.
    ...and, no. You have to pay full price for the phone.
    It's the way they work now.
    I don't get it either.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    i'm pissed at Sprint. When i bought the phone they said once i had the service a year i'd get $100 off a new phone, or if i waited 2 years i'd get $200 off a new phone. So it's been like a year and a half, i want my $100 off, and they tell me they don't do that any more. But shouldn't they have to? It was an agreement when i bought my phone that i could get those rebates. They wouldn't give me any money off a new phone at all, even though i am not under cpntract. The phone i wanted would cost me $130, when any new users could buy the phone for $50. Too bad my plan is too good to quit now. My plan is $30 but nowdays similiar plans go for $40-$45
    They were suppose to honor the rebate within the 6 months. I got my $100 rebate for my Nokia 8390 from AT&T in less than 6 months.

3. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    Yes, they should have to uphold that offer. You need to talk to someone other then a rep. When you call, ask to speak to a supervisor, and don't ASK for your rebate, politely insist for it (or demand, just don't be an ass either way). With a little work (Which shouldn't be in the first place) you should have your rebate in no time. Also, you'd be surprised what you could do with a well worded letter too (If the former doesn't work, which it should). Good luck.

4. Fuck you all and your fancy phones. I live out in the middle of nowhere and the best thing my phone can do is change ring tones. Doesn't matter though, since each one just sounds like Morse code for S-U-C-K anyway.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    I boycott cellphones.

Hell, I would boycott the regular telephone if I could.
    I'm with ya all the way. Thank god for Caller ID. I'd hate to have to talk to some of the morons who call me.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. By the way..here is a SPECIAL BONUS from me to you..actually from AT&T but I am passing it on to your..

AT&T Wireless customers call 866-269-2015 to receive 60 anytime minutes credited to your account due to the blackout in August. The call is automated.
    You can thank me later..Enjoy!

7. had to bump the thread just to show off.

Capture the moment and stay connected with this dual-display, full-color digital camera phone with advanced voice recognition capabilities.
    yep, without a doubt, i have a better phone than everyone on the board.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Barton
    yep, without a doubt, i have a better phone than everyone on the board.
    a) flip-phones break. easily.
    b) camera-phones are starting to get banned from many places.

9. that's the best you could come up with?

ok, im still the cell phone champion.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Barton
    that's the best you could come up with?

ok, im still the cell phone champion.
    How so? My Nokia 7250i has a camera, FM radio, speakerphone, Picture Caller ID and more.