Page 13 of 208 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata
    Just got a new headset
    I kinda do that. During the winter. I would have my headband, and I would just stick my phone in my headband...keeps my hands warm at the same time.

2. I got a Sanyo 5300 from Sprint PCS for $80. You can look at it here . It's a great phone and I get reception everywhere. Plus taking pics is really fun with friends.

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    I hate cell phones. Where I live, people call eachother just to say I'll be there in a minute, or use it for no reason to look cool. The only reason if I ever purchase one, it'll be for emergency purposes only. Calling to say "Hi" to your friend for no reason ticks me off so much.
    Cant blame people for being bored.

4. I'm just waiting for some sap to show us his N-Gage.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    I'm just waiting for some sap to show us his N-Gage.
    There you go.

ok ok..maybe that was more for my auction.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    I was actually looking into that phone when I was thinking about getting Verizon. It has speakerphone right? I was looking on eBay but they were too expensive.
    Yup, it's got speakerphone. Great for when you're talking to your girlfriend or mom and you can't put down your games. Just click the buttons quietly.

I think Verizon was clearing their stock, and had 'em cheap. Don't know if they still have them, though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    I kinda do that. During the winter. I would have my headband, and I would just stick my phone in my headband...keeps my hands warm at the same time.
    I should try that.....Its kinda like the things that the Quarterbacks use to keep their hands warm when they play in teh cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata
    I should try that.....Its kinda like the things that the Quarterbacks use to keep their hands warm when they play in teh cold
    Stick the phone in the headband and you really got yourself a handsfree cellphone.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan
    Yup, it's got speakerphone. Great for when you're talking to your girlfriend or mom and you can't put down your games. Just click the buttons quietly.

I think Verizon was clearing their stock, and had 'em cheap. Don't know if they still have them, though.
    Its been discontinued for about 3 months now. Definetly left over stock.

Its a good phone with awsome RF, nice screen, but terrible terrible battery life.

Really bad battery life.

Real Bad.

Im hoping to get my hands on a Proto 9900 when they enter Verizon's testing stage, this phone is going to kick booty.

260K Poly-Silicon Screen (read: bright as all hell) VGA Camera, flash, up to 15 secs of video and EV-DO ready (read:500Mb/sec wireless internet)

AND its on a Network that doesn't suck.

Bite me, GSM.

10. Woah...
    Can you post a link with info on that phone, WildKat? I'm curious...