Page 15 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. Anyone porting over now that November 24th hit?

2. Samsung - Sprint
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2h2hzcx.gif
    Fight Like A Robot!

3. Well, as of yesterday I switched services from Sprint to AT&T Wireless and kept my number. Plan with Sprint was 500 anytime minutes (unlimited night and weekends) for $50 (after tax and the other stuff came out to like $6o every month). My new plan with AT&T is 650 anytime minutes (unlimited night and weekends) for $40 and I get 15% off every month since I am a government employee. So it works out cheaper and I get more minutes.

Here is the phone I got, paid $100 for it (well, it was a bday gift). http://www.s2snetwork.com/cellphones...less_phone.cfm

"Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

4. I just got this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

5. I have a Verizon LG VX6000 camera phone. It's pretty damn cool.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. And that red X is cool too.
    No one uses sigs.

7. It's a hot new design, soon all cell phones will look like little red X's.

Fixed, bee-yitch.

That fold-out keyboard thingy in the Nokia is pretty cool...what functions does that serve? Menu keys, text messaging, etc?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. i'm hoping to get the Motorola V600. but right now it's AT&T exclusive (starting Feb), a service i don't really want to switch over to. hopefully T-Mobile gets it a few months later and at a cheaper price. with a 2 year plan at ATTW, it's still about $200.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite

That fold-out keyboard thingy in the Nokia is pretty cool...what functions does that serve? Menu keys, text messaging, etc?
    Text messages, and teh interweb.
    No one uses sigs.

10. I have a terribly unreliable nokia 3360. It only receives calls, hardly ever connects to send one. I have fifteen minutes a month.... Yeah, I'm on a budget. Pre-paid sucks.

Granted, I got the phone free and pay next to nothing for monthly service, so it works.