Page 191 of 208 FirstFirst ... 177187189190191192193195205 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. Hrm. Didn't know there was a Chrome app for the iPhone. Going to download that right now.

2. Samsung's keyboard is trash. You're not supposed to use that.

3. Swype for life!

4. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I like all things Apple, too. I just wish the screen would catch up with the competition. I don't care if I can't do everything with one hand.
    Wait 3 months? The chance of the next round of iPhones having a bigger screen is somewhere between 100% and 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I do miss direct downloads and not having to fuck with itunes, but I'm so much happier with iphone than I was with the S5.
    Bear in mind that all I use it for is text and web surfing.
    But the form factor is more comfortable (taking otterbox into account, which made the galaxy an oversized PIA), the battery life is leagues better, and even buggy ass ios 7 has been no where as bad as the buggy ass samsung os overlay.
    Why do you have to go into iTunes? I can't remember the last time I synched to iTunes. It's all done in the cloud now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Why do you have to go into iTunes? I can't remember the last time I synched to iTunes. It's all done in the cloud now.
    It really is glorious not having that bullshit on my computer anymore. I love it.

6. tell me more.
    There's a "podcast" I download from a rapid like sharing site. I can get it onto my phone without having to go through itunes?

7. Google Keyboard kills any stock keyboard app for iPhone or Android. I'll back up that Chrome is a rock solid browser no matter which platform you're using. Dolphin Browser is also surprisingly fast and powerful as a mobile browser if anyone cares to give it a shot.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

8. Swiftkey....

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    tell me more.
    There's a "podcast" I download from a rapid like sharing site. I can get it onto my phone without having to go through itunes?
    That you might have to use the crap for. My car stereo has no way to accept outside input so I don't bother with music on there anymore.

10. Can't you just download it to Dropbox on your PC and open it from Dropbox on the phone?