Page 194 of 208 FirstFirst ... 180190192193194195196198 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. So I decided it was time to move on from my Galaxy S4. The S6 is just on the horizon and sporting a very attractive industrial design, but after sticking with Galaxy phones since the S2, I'm pretty fed up with Samsung. How ever good they might seem on paper, I've always had terrible reception with them, dropped calls, having to try people multiple times, and even my phone failing to receive calls at all, even with 4 bars.

I know a couple people who have been really happy with their Motorola phones lately so I decided to go for the Nexus 6. I've been using stock lollipop for a whole now so it's a pretty easy transition, but the feel of the phone is oh so nice. Best of all I can finally hear people on the phone.

This little computer in my pocket can make phone calls?

3. Probably, as long as it's not a Samsung.

Seriously, though, phone calls are often the last consideration when people buy a phone these days but it can be seriously aggravating when it doesn't work. The difference in call quality is night and day, and I haven't even installed 5.1 and tried HD calls yet.

I'm also not a big fan of locked bootloaders, touchwiz/sense, or glass backs, so it really seems like the right decision. I really like the Nexus 6 hardware too. Only pisser was AT&T only stocks the 32GB model and there's no sim card. At least it's not 16.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 31 Mar 2015 at 10:23 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Probably, as long as it's not a Samsung.
    or a nexus 4 with lollipop (I've run into this and it's a real bastard)

Actually it is a Samsung! I like it but you're right, it's a awful phone. My old Sprint Samsung flip phone from 15 years ago was the best actual phone I've ever had, I wish Samsung remembered how to do that.

6. I wish I could still get that Nokia phone with the e-ink display.
    It was the only phone I've ever seen that was usable in direct sunlight.

my galaxy s4 or s5 has changed it's log in password. If I try to log in wrong 2 more times, all my pictures from new orleans and my work phone numbers will be lost...

this is a wonderful day.

Shouldn't it be saved on a SD card that you can easily plug into a PC?

9. No one here bought the S6 Edge? I've got a Note 4 and the Edge was very tempting, but I decided to upgrade my phone with the case below and wait on the Note 5 Edge (assuming same design as S6 and not Note 4 Edge, lol).

10. That's a cool-ass case that would get annoying quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!