Page 196 of 208 FirstFirst ... 182192194195196197198200 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. The carriers should just get out of the handset business entirely. I don't buy computers from my ISP.

2. I'm in the same boat as Diff. No S7 for me this year.

I pay $100 a month for two iPhones on ATT. You don't need all the bells and whistles on their plans. Data rollover saves the day.

I Re upped to a Samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I pay $100 a month for two iPhones on ATT. You don't need all the bells and whistles on their plans. Data rollover saves the day.
    I figured out another secret.

6. I signed up for a two year contract on Verizon and got a subsidized iPhone 6. Now, my contract is up but I don't think I want to upgrade my phone. My current one does everything I need it to do and I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars for a new one just because. Of course I am still paying for my already paid for phone. Anyone know what the move is here? Can I just sign up for a new plan and keep my phone or do I need to get a new one?

7. I think they'll just keep charging you your rate until you tell them you want to be on no-contract plan.
    Now if you wouldn't mind getting a new phone, I think every major carrier right now is giving out iPhone 7's for "free" if you sign up for 2 years and trade in a 6, and looking at Verizon's plans right now I'm not sure there's that much of a price difference between the on & off contract plans.

They obviously still really want people on those contracts.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    looking at Verizon's plans right now I'm not sure there's that much of a price difference between the on & off contract plans.

They obviously still really want people on those contracts.
    There isn't. It's a bunch of crap. You'd think with so many companies vying for your mobile dollar, there'd be a place you could go where you're either not paying outrageous prices for coverage, or not having any. But amazingly there isn't! I'm sure there's no collusion going on...

I'm out of contract on AT&T, paying $90 a month for two iPhones.

10. T-Mobile's done me well. $100 for 4 lines with a little data for each. I don't hit my caps since they don't count YouTube and some other streaming audio towards data.
    New phones are just tacked onto the bill, spread out over 2 years. You can pay it early or pay the balance of you switch to another carrier.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!